Sunday 15 June 2014

Six Word Memoir: Love (Father's Day)

(I chose the picture below for obvious reasons. I chose the font because it looked very modern, which fits in with me talking about how cool my Dad is.)


Photo by Dora Job

Happy Father's Day!

My dad, despite all of the bad jokes he makes and quirky things about him, is one of the coolest people I know. Even though these days he is incredibly busy, he always makes sure he's doing whatever he can to help me with what I need — whether it's driving me to his office late at night to print out schoolwork because our printer isn't working, bringing me things I need when I'm at school, giving me advice on assignments, or just making sure I'm well rested and prepared for the day, he's always willing to do anything for me. He's always been so supportive of me in everything I do (you don't want to know how many concerts of mine he's had to sit through). He puts up with me when I'm tired and don't treat him very nicely, and best of all, he always lets me know in some way that he loves me and cares about what goes on in my life. I'm lucky to have him.

I love you, dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment